Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catching up... slowly...

Well I've slowly been catching up on my blog posts.

I've been feeling better too. I've had some real highs but some really low lows too. But it has been getting better.

In February I put together a fund raiser for Operation Feed. (It had a silent auction in it along with Bake sale and Bake Offs) It was a huge undertaking but I really enjoy doing stuff like that.

I hadn't made anything since December for mom. So this was my chance to start making stuff again. I ended up making two bird houses and a ID badge lanyard.
Also my boss came to me and asked me to fix one of his necklaces. It was one he had worn and it had broken. His wife and kids noticed he hadn't worn it in a while so when they were in Florida they bought him a new one. It was at least two inches too small and very dainty. My boss is 6 feet 8 inches tall and nothing about him is dainty. :D As soon as I finish it I will get before and after pictures up.

I think this is enough for now... Next edition: Steam Punk!


1 comment: